Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

riding around town (or out in the middle of nowhere, whatever)

After a pretty nasty week of weather, today was super nice and I took advantage of it by biking around the neighborhood. Okay, I admit. I don't live in a neighborhood. I live 15 minutes outside of the nearest town and it's a small, agricultural town that doesn't have any suburbs. So once you're out of city limits and cross the highway, you're out.
So with that said, it's pretty easy to bike around as there's not a lot of vehicular or pedestrian traffic.

I've been biking a lot on my cross training days while doing my Nike+ running plan, which has been amazing. I'm getting ready to start week 3/8 on the coach, and I have felt so much better about my running/fitness/overall health. I would recommend it to anyone who has a little experience running but wants to improve to run longer and easier.

And before I get too distracted and forget what I'm doing, here's a few pictures from my ride today:




That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment